Preschool teacher - Kilbirnie
Time for a change?
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have a position for you in our preschool team. Your warmth, experience, sense of humour and flexibility will make you a perfect fit in our supportive and collaborative team.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher, with NZ residency or NZ work visa
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
Changing jobs takes courage, so we're beside you each step of the way. When you choose Kindercare, you're choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
We would love to hear from you and chat about this exciting role.
ECE centre details
127 Rongotai Road, Rongotai, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632