Are you an enthusiastic ECE teacher looking for a change of scenery? Then this may be the role for you! Based locally on the family’s beautiful dairy farm in Karaka. The owner operators have a strong focus on family values, team culture, quality education, and sustainable practices.
We are looking for dedicated teaching staff to come on board in February 2021, when the centre launches.
To be successful in this role, you would have a Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Teaching Level 7 (ECE) with a current teacher’s registration certificate, or be a recent graduate who is eager to get stuck in.
Either way we want to hear from you, if you:
- Have a passion for teaching, with children’s educational requirements and wellbeing, being a priority at all times
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people, including other teachers, parents and the wider community
- Have a great sense of humour and can take things in your stride
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to change priorities as the day unfolds
- Have an honest and open nature with the ability to take feedback on board
- Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Have strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are passionate about sustainability and have a holistic approach to learning
- Strive to provide the best in innovative and sustainable education practices.
So, if you are looking for an opportunity where you can provide the best in innovative and sustainable educational practices, in a centre you can be proud to work in, then get in touch now!
ECE centre details