Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We are looking for a passionate toddlers teacher to join our team. Become part of our collaborative team culture and be a positive role model of our Kindercare core values of safe, loved and learning for our tamariki.
This is a full-time permanent position for a qualified ECE teacher, registered or awaiting registration, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised.
Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
If you are flexible, energetic and value the importance of building strong relationships with tamariki and their whānau, our friendly team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
129 Burma Road, Johnsonville, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632