Time for a change? Your early childhood career is waiting!
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have the position for you in our peaceful babies room! Nurturing babies under two years your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and ability to build responsive relationships, will make you a perfect fit in our well established centre.
Our team thrive because we offer you:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher, with NZ residency or NZ work visa
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
This full time position is for a start on 25 January. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
2 Shackeleton Road, Mount Eden, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632