Early childhood teacher
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or fully certified teacher / Directress to join our wonderful Montessori whānau and beautifully resourced Premier Montessori environment.
This is a full-time position 40 hours per week.
3rd year students, who wish to finish their study, supported by an experienced team of teachers can apply or teachers wanting part-time work will be considered for potential job sharing.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Passionate about supporting and guiding children to becoming the unique individuals that they truly are
- That already has knowledge/experience, or would like to learn more about the Montessori Philosophy
- Keen to work with a collaborative, supportive and respectful teaching team
- Fun, gentle and will be a role model to our Tamariki, teachers and families.
Previous Montessori experience would be an advantage, but if you are looking for a new challenge, or joining a responsible preschool where you will be working in a calm, well-staffed centre, where staffing ratio’s allow teaching and not firefighting!
If you would like the opportunity to slow down, and have the chance to truly engage with children and their whanau then contact us! You can check out our website if you would like to see what we are all about ????
“Rediscover your love and passion for teaching in our supportive, peaceful and fun environment”.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Subsidised childcare fees (if applicable)
- Mentoring and appraisal programme
- Sponsored Montessori Diploma
- Ongoing professional development support
- Teacher certification fees paid
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Head Directress - Lorraine Mercer
182 Fifteenth Avenue, Tauranga South
(027) 256 5353
ECE centre details
182 15th Avenue, Tauranga South, Tauranga
112 Waihi Road, Tauranga