ECE qualified teacher / provisionally registered
Our preschool is expanding and we opened our new purpose-built school at St Albans early last year.
Have you got a passion for working with O2 children? Do you have knowledge or experience with the Montessori philosophy or are keen to learn from our AMI qualified diploma holders?
If you have answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you.
We are a purpose-built preschool offering a high-quality educational programme inspired by internationally accepted and celebrated Montessori and Te Whāriki.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher who is dedicated to cherishing young minds to be engaged in learning opportunities. This teacher needs to be confident and capable to work within a supportive team, providing a warm, caring and friendly environment for everyone in their care.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Passion for working in early childhood/Montessori
- Motivated with a high level of commitment
- Have interests to inspire and develop our children
- Willing to go the extra mile in your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong team spirit and can work collaboratively within your team
- Be a positive role model who inspires, motivates and challenges others
- Have a good sense of humour.
This position is 35–40 hours and you will need to have the flexibility to work between the hours of 8am–5.30pm.
- An excellent work environment with people who care
- Competitive pay rate
- Professional development.
Applicants for this position must have experience working with children and have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you wish to relocate to Christchurch, accommodation is available.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAFqc
ECE centre details
127 Sherborne Street, St Albans, Christchurch
60 Curletts Road, Sockburn, Christchurch 8042