New entrant teacher
Due to a change in circumstances we have a position in a new entrant class for 2021.
Fixed-term position 2021 – Y1 (There is a strong possibility of continuing into 2022 and beyond.)
This position starts term 1, 2021 or by negotiation.
Do you have crazy ideas about how to create an awesome classroom for children in a way that makes a difference in the lives of children across generations?
Leamington is a progressive school in the beautiful town of Cambridge. We aim to speak to our school vision - Kia aro ngaatahi ki anamata (Creating futures together) in everything that we do.
This position is ideal for you if:
- You want to challenge the possibilities of learning,
- You want to make a difference in the lives of others,
- You want to work in partnership with children, whānau and colleagues,
- You would describe yourself as humble, ambitious for the possibilities for children and having people smarts,
- You want to work in a place where you can weave all those things together.
In return, we offer a school that intentionally
- Builds an inclusive team,
- Recognises strengths,
- Has shared values,
- Allows people to grow,
- Encourages the challenging of ideas,
- Is clear about where we need to be consistent and where we encourage creativity and flamboyance!
- Enjoys many out of school adventures!
Lamb Street, Leamington, Cambridge
Lamb Street, Leamington, Cambridge, 3432
View on map