Our vibrant and multicultural centre based in Manakau is looking for two dedicated and passionate qualified teachers to join us.
These roles are in our preschool room which runs morning and afternoon sessions. The hours are full-time from 8am–5pm. We are looking for an experienced preschool teacher who is able to work with our 'be school ready' programme and is confident in taking children for school visits. If you have a focus on intentional teaching then we would love to hear from YOU!
Our Philosophy is Love, respect, and relationship and this is visible in our daily practice. We are a multicultural centre; where everyone is loved and valued and our vision is where culture comes to life.
We have recently renovated our outdoor area and take pride in providing an environment that is welcoming, aesthetically pleasing and culturally representative of the community. Our centre embraces nature and is filled with purposeful materials that invite learning.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Provisional / fully registered teacher
- Experience with toddlers and preschool
- You will be a great communicator and able to demonstrate this
- Ability to engage with families/whānau and their children and build good relationships
- You will have good planning skills and able contribute to planning for the room
- Experienced with self reviews, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate initiative and a team player.
BestStart offers our teachers ongoing professional development, a competitive wage which includes discounted childcare, free healthcare insurance, paid staff meetings as well as further opportunities to grow your career. In addition, you will have access to your 10 days of sick leave from DAY ONE of your employment.
ECE centre details
561 Great South Rd, Manukau City, Auckland
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241