Early childhood teacher
Create your career…..
Changing jobs takes courage, so we’re beside you each of the way. If your passion is to create a world of wonder and discovery for our children aged 0 - 5 years, we have a role for you! Your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and ability to build responsive relationships, will make you a perfect fit in our centre.
When you choose kindercare, you’re choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development, leadership development and career pathways
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers.
What are we looking for?
- ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively within a team
- A genuine passion for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that's respectful and responsive to each child's culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
We will offer you:
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
This full-time position will commence on 1 February 2021. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
227 Armagh Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632