Our centre is a beautiful, well thought out, purpose built centre with growing potential awaiting another fun and valuable member to join our incredible team! We opened our doors and began providing quality care for children aged 2 to 5 year-olds in March 2016 and extended our services to provide care for U2’s from October 2016.
We have been commended on our loving and homely feel that our centre provides from the minute you walk in the door.
To extend our teaching family we are looking for a fun, loving, and passionate qualified teacher to join us in a full time, permanent role.
If you are able to provide:
- A fun, loving, passionate and energetic personality.
- A strong understanding and excitement for the growing learning and development for all children.
- An in depth understanding of self-review and its importance.
- A dedication in continual professional teaching growth.
- And you have successfully achieved a level 7 or higher recognized ECE qualification and are actively working towards or hold NZ teacher registration – GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
In return we can offer:
- A supportive team and centre environment that prides itself on the professional growth of its members.
- A loving group of children who are always eager to learn and grow.
- Fabulous benefits including discounted childcare, subsidised health insurance, paid first aid (and paid attendance) and sick leave that you can access from day one!
- Extra sick days that you have access to from DAY ONE of your employment!
- Exciting internal and external professional development opportunities.
- A team that like to make work fun!
Our centre manager and team look forward to hearing from you soon!
ECE centre details
4 View Road, Papakura
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241