Our centre has an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher to join our team!
We are an established childcare centre that provides a warm, safe and friendly environment. With close links to the community, we have three environments/buildings that cater to the individual and age appropriate learning needs of our children.
We pride ourselves on our ability to collaborate with each other, our families and community to provide excellent education and care for our children. Our team of experienced, caring teachers work closely together to grow and develop our children and the centre.
Join us at BestStart Waiuku before the end of January 2021 and you could be entitled to a $2000 (gross) sign on bonus!* Relocation support may also be available for the right candidate.
You will bring:
- Enthusiasm, experience and passion for ECE demonstrated by your commitment and practice in delivering high quality education for children
- Professional, adaptable and open communication style with the ability to build a rapport with people quickly
- A positive and collaborative working style that is critical to your success
- Ability to use initiative and make sound professional decisions
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- An open-minded attitude and the ability to adapt accordingly
- Excellent knowledge of ECE regulations, the implementation of Te Whāriki and compliance in the ECE sector
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
As part of the BestStart family you will enjoy competitive remuneration, a uniform, healthcare insurance, paid staff meetings, an extensive support and guidance network, subsidised childcare, extra sick days, training incentives and more. BestStart also provides incredible professional development and opportunities for career advancement.
If this sounds like you don’t delay, please apply now with your CV and cover letter.
ECE centre details
66-70 King St, Waiuku
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241