Come and join our fun team of educators.
We pride ourselves on our ability to collaborate with each other, our families and community to provide excellent education and care for our children. Our team of experienced, caring teachers work closely together to grow and develop our children and the centre.
We are currently looking for a fun vibrant, qualified/registered NZ ECE teacher to join our team. We are a centre in the semi rural town of Huntly, we take pride in our centre and our whānau and the greater community.
We are only a short commute from either Auckland or Hamilton.
We want to here from you if:
- You love working with and developing children's minds through play
- You want to develop professionally
- You can support a bicultural approach to teaching and learning
- NZQA recognised Level 7 Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- NZ Teachers Council registration –provisional or full
- Exposure or knowledge of Te Whariki Curriculum.
- Ability to use initiative and make sound professional decisions
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- An open-minded attitude and the ability to adapt accordingly.
Beginner teachers are welcome, and encouraged to take advantage of our induction and mentoring programme.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
ECE centre details
13 Glasgow Street, Huntly
13 Glasgow Street, Huntly 3700