Qualified registered teacher
Our beautiful Reggio Emilia centre in the sunny Hibiscus Coast is at capacity in the New Year and we are looking for the right teachers to complete our team.
Our team work like a whänau, we are supportive of each other, we have each other's back, we love to eat and have the best team buildings and parties, but most of all we are honest and we all have the passion to provide quality care and education for all children.
More about us:
- 4 classrooms -infant's, toddler's, early preschool room, and transition to school classroom
- Amazing ratio of 1:3 in infant's room, and 1:8 in the 2 older classrooms
- Dedicated mentoring time for PRT
- All permanent staff members are first aid trained
- PDs that are worth your time and we have a curriculum leader who is very knowledgeable in the field of Reggio Emilia practice
- A strong focus on biculturalism and passion for place-based learning.
'I have worked with Nurture for almost 6 years and 2 of my boys are Nurture babies. I am quite lucky to have the opportunity to work in a centre where my children receive the best care and at the same time be in a place to learn and continually grow in my career.'
If you are looking for a change, a workplace where you can grow not just in teaching practice but in relational skills, come have a chat, please email me and see the difference.
Do check our website, instagram, or facebook page to have an insight of what we offer.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAFTF
ECE centre details
145 Hibiscus Coast Highway, Red Beach
P O Box 10263, Dominion Road, Auckland 1446