Community art education coordinator
- An exciting part-time opportunity for an experienced community arts education coordinator. Fixed-term with potential for extension.
- Starting mid January 2021.
If successful, your key responsibilities will include:
1) Liaising, planning and organising the education programmes with tutors, students, partners and stakeholders to reflect the vision and mission of EACT.
2) Develop and deliver an outreach strategy that connects and engages with the community and raises the profile of the EAC.
3) Develop an annual framework for the delivery of art educational programmes and outreach including marketing strategies
4) Working with volunteers who assist with the education programmes to support tutors
5) Running open-day events with arts activities for the wider community during school holidays.
6) Marketing the education programmes through a range of channels in line with our Marketing strategy.
7) Establish and maintain the education programme budget in consultation with the EAC manager.
8) Develop relationships with schools and other education and care providers, to encourage visits to the EAC and participation in specific art programmes.
9) Investigate, develop and implement an online learning programme for EAC in consultation with EAC manager and/or specific trust members
10) Develop and assess health and safety policies and procedures, to ensure the safety of both tutors, students and visitors.
Experience and attributes:
- Experience with administration or education coordination for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience in event planning
- Experience with venue operations and booking systems
- Knowledge of NZ Curriculum / teaching practices
- Strong administration experience
- Strong IT skills
- Positive and clear communicator
- Be a team player
- Have a can-do attitude and think on your feet
- Demonstrate excellent customer service for students and tutor liason.
Potential to become a permanent position.
Estuary Arts Charitable Trust