We are seeking a dynamic, experienced, certified teacher to join our team at Stand Tu Maia, Auckland.
We provide Therapeutic Care and Education for children, 5 to 12 years, who have experienced trauma that has impacted on their social, emotional and cognitive development.
Therefore our successful applicant will work with an learning environment that is:
- Safe and regulated
- Relationally based
- Positive and nurturing
- Bi-culturally responsive.
We require an energetic teacher that is able to:
- Deliver child lead learning
- Develop individualised plans
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Communicate effectively with children, young people, their whānau and schools
- Be flexible.
This role may suit a special education teacher or early childhood teacher.
You will also be required to complete Police and Oranga Tamariki Vetting forms.
Stand Children's Services