We are a centre located in the heart of Johnsonville for over 16 years. Starting in January 2021, we have a part-time teaching position available for a ECE trained and certified teacher in our nursery.
As a family owned centre, we are part of the local community and value those connections. Our philosophy of life long learning extends to our team too where we take those opportunities to constantly grow our practice and knowledge through professional learning development!
We are seeking that special teacher who is ready to share their passion and develop their potential in ECE.
The perfect fit will be some who is:
- Early childhood trained – degree or Level 7 diploma, or comparable NZQA assessment
- Registered with the Teaching Council
- Confident in using Te Whāriki
- Committed to sparking creativity and curiosity in children's learning.
We are excited to offer
- A immediate start date for the right person
- Excellent hourly rates
- Open to learning team culture
- Support for ongoing training and professional development.
If this sounds like you, please email me today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAEuJ
ECE centre details
34-36 Bannister Avenue, Johnsonville, Wellington
P O Box 19196, Courtenay Place, Wellington 6149