ECE centre manager
Are you a registered ECE teacher who is passionate about team culture?
We need an experienced centre manager to come on board now to assist with their strategy implementation, and setting up their overall business operations, in order for this exciting venture to get off the ground and thrive.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be a part of the start-up business journey, with the ability to set up best practices and offer innovative ideas, aligning your teaching practices with the centre’s visions from day one. Your attitude, drive and growth mindset will keep us one step ahead of our competition, and will ensure we are providing the best in innovative, and sustainable education practices.
Ideally you will be experienced in a similar leadership role, or you are looking to step up, either way we want to hear from you if you:
- Have a Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Teaching Level 7 (ECE) with a current teacher’s registration certificate
- Have a passion for teaching, with children’s educational requirements and wellbeing, being a priority at all times
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people, including teachers, parents and the wider community
- Have conflict resolution experience and problem-solving skills
- Experience with hiring and managing ECE teachers
- Have an honest and open nature with the ability to take feedback on board
- Have strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are passionate about sustainability, and have a holistic approach to learning
- Have excellent numerical skills and strong financial background is desirable – you will be interpreting and managing financial data in conjunction with the centre director.
If you are looking for your next move, in a centre you can be proud to work in, then get in touch now.
For a confidential chat, call People Passion or apply now!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAEY6
ECE centre details