Our school is a state, contributing primary school. One of our wonderful long serving deputy principals is semi-retiring so we are looking for a new deputy principal to start in 2021.
What you will bring to our school:
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to think and plan strategically through future-focused, culturally sustainable and digital lenses
- Excellent people skills, with strengths in communication and developing respectful relationships with staff, students and whänau
- SENCO experience, supporting our learning support coordinator and various agencies and whänau
- Knowledge and experience of coaching/mentoring to develop professional capability across the school
- Experience in school sport organisation/EOTC management, culture and/or the arts
- Commitment to our school tikanga and making connections with our community.
What you will experience from joining our school:
- A wonderful, vibrant, diverse community to work in
- Awesome kids who are hungry to learn and fun to teach
- A caring, professional staff with a great sense of humour
- Great scope for future-focused learning experiences, leadership opportunities and professional growth
- A school that values commitment, well being and a love of learning.
60 Mascot Avenue, Mangere, Auckland
60 Mascot Avenue, Mangere, Manukau, 2022
View on map