If you can explore the world through a child’s eyes, develop young minds, and prepare each child for their transition to school, we would love to chat to you.
We have a vacancy for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. This 26 week maternity cover is a full-time position, from 29 January to 2 August 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who is fun, flexible, motivated and energetic. Your good work ethic and ability to use your initiative will make you a perfect fit to work alongside one other transition-to-school teacher.
What will we offer you? A caring team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised.
Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
31 Curtis Street, Karori, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632