Scale A teachers (several positions)
Due to continued roll growth and increased staffing, we are looking for teachers to start in 2021.
We are located in a busy and thriving new community. Hobsonville Point is accessible by ferry from both the CBD and North Shore.
We are looking for New Zealand registered, experienced primary teachers who have leadership aspirations and skills in the middle/senior end of primary.
What we offer:
- Awesome kids / amazing staff
- Supportive community
- A clear vision for teaching and learning
- High-quality professional learning and coaching
- Strong pedagogical leadership
- Collaborative teaching with stunning colleagues in ILE’s
- A strengths-based organisation.
In return we are looking for teachers with:
- A growth mindset
- A desire to learn
- A willingness to collaborate and see what’s possible together
- A belief in going the extra mile for our learners – because they’re worth it
- A desire to grow professional capacity and to inquire deeply into practice.
Does this sound like you?
How to apply
Please supply a cover letter and CV and a completed application pack and direct enquiries to:
(09) 557 0810
18 De Havilland Road, Hobsonville Point, Auckland
P O Box 84211, Westgate, Auckland, 0657
View on map