Wow! This unique Northcote mixed aged centre is licensed for 40 children and has so much space for exploring. Children have access to a wealth of great resources, including an impressive outdoor environment with an abundance of natural resources – real grass, a vege patch, trees for climbing and even a fire pit!. We are looking for a qualified teacher who is able to teach all ages from 6 months to 5 years.
You will be so well supported here – staff wellbeing is prioritised and you will have access to a myriad of benefits including 10 days sick leave, a clothing allowance, a whole month off over Xmas/New Year, and 8 hours of non contact time off site every fortnight. The team are passionate about high quality education and this is reflected in a Very Well Placed ERO review.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised ECE or primary qualification
- A passion for children's learning, with energy and enthusiasm to match
- The ability to identify children's unique strengths and interests
- The ability to work well in a team
- A strong understanding of Te Whāriki
- A good command of the English language and excellent communication skills
- Self motivation, initiative, and great time management skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary package
- A great mentoring programme
- High quality professional development
- Parking paid for by the centre
- Paid staff meetings monthly
- Teacher registration paid for (after your first provisional application)
- First aid paid for
- Higher than regulation ratios
- Great work-life balance
- Excellent support from management.
Opportunities like this don't come around often, so if you are looking for something truly outstanding then apply today.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HADSb
ECE centre details
AUT Campus Gate 3 Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland
c/- AUT (Akoranga Childcare Centre) Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142