Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child's potential will make you an asset in our preschool team.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified ECE teacher, registered or awaiting registration, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We are looking for a innovative preschool teacher with a good sense of humour and a can-do attitude. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you will be confident with your learning stories.
Apply now for an October sign-on incentive and if you are successfully employed in a permanent role, we will give you from your first day of employment:
- Your 10 days paid sick leave, and
- 1 week annual leave.
What else will we offer you? A caring team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised.
Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre embraces a respectful, inclusive culture. You will be joining a team who are committed to providing an environment where children feel safe, and loved, while they are learning.
ECE centre details
25 Main Road, Tawa, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632