We are looking for a centre supervisor / curriculum leader to join our wonderful team at Sawyers Arms Rd. This is a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Working closely with our centre director, you will be supporting her in all areas of leadership, including the ability to effectively lead, coach and mentor our team of teachers in the development of their practice. Proven leadership skills are essential for this role. A strong understanding of curriculum design is required, as well as excellent communication skills.
You will be committed to building strong team relationships and quality outcomes for children. This diverse role would enable you to teach children across various age groups. An ability to build strong relationships with families, and your commitment to bicultural practice, will make you a perfect fit in our supportive collaborative team.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has teachers, children and families from a variety of cultures and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
345 Sawyers Arms Road, Bishopdale, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632