Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If your passion is to work with babies U2 years, we have a role for you in our small, homely centre. Your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and ability to build responsive relationships will make you a perfect fit for our centre. You will be joining a fun, collaborative team which has a strong emphasis on mentoring.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We build loving relationships with children, parents and whānau, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our amazing team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
305 Burwood Road, Burwood, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632