Home-based visiting teacher / programme coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our highly collaborative team. The role is advertised as a part-time role starting from 20 hours and will move to full time early 2021 to cover maternity leave for one of our current visiting teacher.
As a visiting teacher you will work with home-based educators providing professional leadership, training and induction of new educators to ensure high-quality learning and care for tamariki. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have a positive and focused approach. Strong time management and organisation skills, as this role allows the teacher flexibility to organise their day-to-day routine. Excellent communication skill is expected.
- Develop educators to assess and plan for children’s learning, and to provide positive learning environments, consistent with the early childhood curriculum, Te Whāriki
- Provide professional development opportunities for educators to support the ongoing development of their practice
- Facilitate enrolments of new educators, including induction and training
- Provide excursion opportunities
- Involved with programme planning and self-review.
To undertake this role you will have:
- A recognised early childhood teaching qualification
- A current full practising certificate
- A genuine desire to see children thrive
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and online communication skills
- A clean unrestricted NZ driver’s licence
- Experience in home-based education is preferable
- Mandarin speaking is a bonus.
This role starting mid to end November. However, it is negotiable with the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please apply.send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please email your CV, cover letter and direct enquiries to:
Shirley Sun, Director
(021) 311 955
Vacancy reference #:1HACvL
ECE centre details
63 Magma Cres, Stonefields, Auckland
63 Magma Cres, Stonefields, Auckland 1072