We are looking for a registered teacher to be a part of our wonderful team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family oriented company that reflects its local community, our commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Whāriki, and the Educare vision of Learn, Laugh, Play.
Not only are we easily accessible off the expressway, but we also feature a large, natural outdoor environment to explore. Our team and tamariki have a wonderful opportunity to immerse themselves in our natural environment with a bush programme, green green grass, muddy mud kitchen, a rock pool playground and so much more!
If you would like to be a part of our supportive and friendly team, please feel free to pop into the centre for a visit and meet our whānau.
Our new team member will be:
- Good communicator, both verbally and written
- Experienced and confident in programme planning
- Have a strong understanding of the Te Whariki curriculum
- Most importantly they will enjoy learning, laughing and playing alongside our tamariki.
In return, we can offer:
- Pay that is above the market rate
- A supportive workplace
- Ongoing access to professional development
- Support for provisional teachers to get their full registration
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off childcare for your children
- Payment of first aid renewals
- And loads more!
If you can commit to providing quality education and have a good understanding of bicultural practice then apply.
To learn more about Educare please view our website.
Educare completes safety checks on all employees.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please send your your cover letter, Degree and practising certificate, CV with a minimum of 5 years work history, first aid certification and direct enquiries to:
(027) 254 1919
ECE centre details
30 Te Putu Street, Taupiri
333 Sainsbury Road RD RD1, Hamilton 3281