ECE centre manager
Children attend the centre between 9am–3pm.
This gives the centre manager and teaching team time to work collaboratively together on planning and assessment, continuous quality improvement including professional growth cycle and internal evaluations. We have a great Management team that works closely together to offer each other genuine support. This includes regular meetings, readily accessible support from general managers, as well as regular support from a professional growth mentor. We also have an in centre administrator to support the day-to-day running of the centre.
We invest in our centre managers by:
- Plenty of opportunities for fun, laughter, and team building
- Providing in depth mentoring
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- 5 weeks paid annual leave.
We cannot wait to tell you more in the interview.
We would like a new centre manager who has:
- A heart for children, their whānau and community’s well-being and culture
- An ability to demonstrate a growth mindset
- High expectations of their teaching team
- Highly effective communication skills and a commitment to growing staff
- Sound understanding and leadership qualities to run an effective teaching team
- An ability to uphold our centre philosophy and values, ensuring a respectful approach and environment is maintained
- A love and understanding for different cultures and ethnicities
- Full certification as a qualified ECE or primary teacher is essential.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HACd1
ECE centre details
225 Weymouth Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 75314, Manurewa, Auckland 2243