Programme leader - Bachelor of Education
Programme Leader/ Kaiārahi Hōtaka - Bachelor of Education
Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) – a leading provider of new knowledge, fresh thinking and best practice for early childhood care and education. Focused on shaping the future of early childhood education so every child thrives and learns.
A pedagogical leadership position is available in our Undergraduate Programme team. Do you have a passion for teaching and research in the early childhood sector?
The successful applicant will lead the development, review and moderation of the Bachelor of Education programme, whilst teaching in the programme themselves. This role entails coaching and mentoring academic teaching staff so they delivering high quality teacher education to our students in the programme.
You will have:
- Proven professional leadership and programme development skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring adults at tertiary level
- The ability to articulate e-pedagogy
- A Masters’ degree in education (advantageous) or relevant ECE teaching qualifications
- Early childhood education sector experience
- Teacher registration (essential)
- A sound knowledge, commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- knowledge in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori (advantageous)
- Enthusiasm for undertaking research within a collaborative framework
- Willingness and ability to travel within New Zealand
- A current full driver's licence and vehicle for work use.
We can offer study leave, professional development provisions, research activity involvement, whilst in a supportive, collaborative team environment.
This role can be located in any of our 11 offices across Aotearoa/New Zealand.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or a NZ work permit.
How to apply
Please send your CV or for further information, contact:
(09) 438 1960 or (022) 088 6743
Vacancy reference #:1HACW7
Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand
Location: New Zealand (nationwide)