Scale A teacher Y5-8
Start term 1, 2021. Senior school Y5–8.
Fixed-term unit(s) potentially available to a successful experienced applicant with strength in areas which support our charter goals, or our Kahui Ako goals as an in-school CoL lead teacher.
Our school is a growing, increasingly diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- A commitment to future-focused learning pedagogies, including competency-based learning
- Opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- A family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance.
- To value collaborative practice, and enjoy working in a shared space with another teacher
- To value and actively develop positive relationships with students and their whānau, staff and the wider community
- Have a positive, solution-focused outlook
- To be reflective of their own practice and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally.
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
How to apply
Applications not complete until 2 referee forms have been received. Both forms can be downloaded via our website, see vacancy link. Please forward your CV and completed application form to:
15 Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs 2013
(09) 269 0069
Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs, Auckland
P O Box 75210, Manurewa, Manukau, 2243
View on map