Multicultural visiting teacher
We are looking for a qualified and experienced ECE teacher to join our team in South Auckland. We are a well-established company in the home-based sector for 20 years.
This role is for 20 hours per week which can grow.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and supportive team member to lead a network of home-based educators.
Are you a self-started with leadership skills, ability to relate to a wide range of ethnicities, a sense of humour, excellent organisation, time management and IT skills.
If so then you will be responsible for:
- Visiting educators, children and families
- Home safety checks
- Writing learning stories
- Preparing programme plans
- Organise and run playgroups, excursion, PD nights and events
- Enrolling educators to service
- Following up enquires and enrolments
- Must be able to relieve for other visiting teacher/coordinators through the Auckland area
- Be flexible with days and hours of work
- Promoting the business.
The role combines the opportunity to mentor the educators, visit children and their families, meet and greets, and includes promoting our business.
Applications must have:
- A current practising certificate
- Excellent verbal, written and online communication skills
- Self-motivation and a positive, focused approach
- A clean NZ drivers licence
- Drive a manual car (an advantage)
- Experience in mentoring and coaching adults (an advantage).
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAC2a
ECE centre details
9C Trading Place, Henderson, Auckland
P O Box 15489, Tauranga 3144