Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies aged U2?
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are passionate about working with babies we have a role for you in our fun loving and homely environment. Your warm and nurturing approach along with your natural ability to connect with others will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team.
What will we offer you? A caring, loving team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised.
Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development, mentoring and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our beautiful, well resourced centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
36 Greenlane Road East, Remuera, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632