We are looking for an extraordinary person to lead our early learning centre in Pahaitua. Are you looking for that next step in your career pathway, are you a natural leader, do you have a passion to lead, develop and inspire people?
We have an amazing opportunity for a centre manager in our centre.
As a passionate and experienced leader, you will wear many hats to allow you to manage in an ever-evolving environment and be adaptable to meet a variety of needs as they occur. You will have a strong “on the floor” presence, providing mentoring and role modelling of exceptional teaching practice to the rest of your team.
The following skills, knowledge and capabilities are ideally required for this role:
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to develop, coach and lead a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities
- Superb communication skills
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
- A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels
- Innovative, resilient, committed, passionate and enthusiastic!
As a valued member of our team, you can be assured of:
- The chance to be a part of an innovative service and grow professionally
- An exceptionally competitive salary package! This includes subsidised childcare (if applicable), first aid certification, flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ECE specialist with exceptional leadership qualities, so do not hesitate apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and full drivers’ licence.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HABNK
ECE centre details
Crn Main and Edward Street, Pahiatua
PO Box 628, Whangaparaoa 0943