We have an exciting opportunity for a centre manager to manage this well-established ECE centre.
If you are a collaborative leader who is highly motivated:
- You are committed to continual improvement and the achievement of excellence for children's learning.
- You possess good leadership skills.
- You are aware of MoE guidelines and able to maintain all the administrative records in order.
Our centre continues to provide memorable experiences through a nurturing and caring environment for our children and whānau by offering quality holistic educational opportunities utilising interactive learning. We have a family-like environment with happy teachers and families. The centre is managed by senior educational professionals. We have an enthusiastic and senior operational manager who supports the centre manager for day-to-day management activities.
As centre manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of this early childhood centre. Mentoring your team, building close relationships with whānau, leading programme planning and self-review, centre enrolments and budget management will all be part of your day.
You will need:
- Diploma or Degree in Teaching ECE
- Education Council of Aotearoa New Zealand full teacher registration specialising in early childhood education
- Excellent planning and facilitation skills
- A sound understanding of compliance and process expected by Ministry of Education
- Preferably holder of current NZ driving licence.
Why you should apply:
Our centre is dynamic, run by specialists in the field of education committed to providing high-quality care for all whānau and their children, and the wider community. It is licensed for 42 children with a plan to upgrade to 60.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAB9N
ECE centre details
431 Great South Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
31 Sovereign Street, Flat Bush, Auckland 2019