This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative practitioner to take on a leadership role within our coeducational school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an experienced, successful and innovative educator, committed to ensuring the best education is delivered for all of our students
- Be enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking
- Foster relationships within the school and wider school community
- Be aware of current policies and employment issues
- Have experience in the leadership of professional development and performance management
- Have the ability to manage school discipline issues
- Value and display enthusiasm for the co-curricular opportunities offered outside the classroom.
Applications are sought from leading professionals to start term 1, 2021.
How to apply
For an application pack, please contact:
Gillian Hayward, Principal's PA
(09) 444 9066
Vacancy reference #:1HAB2a
60 Kaipatiki Road, Glenfield, Auckland
P O Box 40176, Glenfield, North Shore City, 0747
View on map