Qualified registered teacher
We are a family-owned and operated childcare centre aiming to provide highest standard in care and education to our families. We are looking for a Qualified teacher to join the our growing team.
The centre is a new and purpose-built facility licenced for 84 children
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for infants, toddlers and children under the age of 6 years
- Have good knowledge of Te Whāriki and programme planning
- Be able to build positive relationships with the children, whānau and our team
- Be able to show initiative and be self-motivated
- Demonstrate organisation/time management
- Trustworthy, loyalty, reliability are key qualities.
If you want to work for an aspiring and caring company, in a vibrant and fun-filled environment, this is the job you have been waiting for!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAB1A
ECE centre details
102 Davis Street, St Leonards-Napier/Hastings, Hastings
102 Davis Street, Saint Leonards, Hastings 4120