We are looking for qualified teachers or educators to join our purpose-built Hornby Pasifika early learning centre team. The centre is dynamic, innovative and the team is committed to providing high-quality care for all families and children in the wider community.
- Support our teaching teams to deliver a curriculum that is aligned to Te Whāriki and responsive to the strengths and interests of children.
Skills and experience
- Experience working as a teacher/reliever/educator in an early childhood education team setting
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude, initiative, and enjoy being part of a team
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Enthusiasm and a strong desire to make a difference to children in their early years, while building strong links with their whānau/families.
- Well respected in the community for the great work we do with children
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Flexible working hours.
Every year our services and people make a real and positive difference in the lives of thousands of children, young people and their families.
Barnardos believes that through our collective commitment, talents and efforts we are working hard to create an Aotearoa New Zealand where every child has the opportunity to, in their own unique way, shine bright. With your help we can do even more.
To view the position description visit www.barnardos.org.nz/work-for-us
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAB0Y
ECE centre details
190 A Waterloo Road, Hornby, Christchurch
P O Box 6434, Marion Square, Wellington 6141