Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
We have a vacancy for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. This 12 month maternity cover commences mid January 2021 and is a fantastic opportunity to join our babies team. You will be working in a team of 4, in a friendly and home-like environment.
Your warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and confidence with learning stories will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team. You will be energetic and value the importance of nurturing and responsive relationships.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. We will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
611 Ferry Road, Woolston, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632