Your energy, creativity and passion for developing each child’s potential will make you an asset to our preschool team.
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified ECE teacher, with at least 2 years experience as a fully registered teacher, and NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. You will be willing to engage in coaching and mentoring for provisional and in-training teachers, and be seeking development in leadership.
A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development - skilled, experienced internal and external facilitators, and workshops; leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
31 Curtis Street, Karori, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632