We are situated in the beautiful Wai o Taiki Bay, between Glen Innes and Glendowie, Auckland.
About the role:
You will be working alongside a passionate team of teachers who have an abundance of knowledge, experience as well as an infinite amount of love for our youngest children.
This role is ideally a full-time position, on a rotating roster between 7am–6pm. Flexibility with this will be considered for the right person.
To be successful we require:
- Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) or Graduate Diploma in ECE
- Full teachers registration
- Experienced with working with our most vulnerable, or a strong passion for U2's
- Excellent communication skills; writing, speaking and listening
- Self-management skills; planning, organising, time management and punctuality
- A love for people, big and small, and a calm, loving, respectful approach
- Passionate about creating inspiring, beautiful environments; igniting wonder, curiosity and stimulating learning experiences
- Sound knowledge of child development, especially 0–2 year olds
- A happy, motivated, and enthusiastic can do attitude!
What do we offer:
- An onsite centre manager who is a qualified and experienced ECE teacher
- Supportive, collaborative and empowering working environment
- A supportive leadership team
- Monthly mentor meetings offering extra support and guidance
- Paid registration
- An environment where you are not just another member or number, you are part of our family.
If you are interested in being part of something beautiful, to take on a fresh new challenge and to do the best we can for our beautiful children, then this role is for you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA9wt
Bumblebees Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
4 Taniwha Street, Glen Innes, Auckland
P O Box 251365, Pakuranga, Auckland 2010