Are you a caring, nurturing Teacher who loves spending your day creating a world of wonder and discovery for young children?
We have a full-time, permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Whether your passion is to work with toddlers or preschoolers, we have the role for you, in a friendly, homely environment. Your warmth, experience, sense of humour, flexibility and confidence with learning stories will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent employees (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre embraces a respectful, inclusive culture. Here, building strong, personal relationships with children and families matters. You'll be joining a team who are committed to providing an environment where children feel safe, and loved, while they are learning.
Why wait to explore this opportunity – we'd love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
138 Golfland Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632