Start term 4 or term 1, 2021 by negotiation.
Likely to be in the middle school.
Our school is a growing, increasingly diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- Opportunity and guidance to grow you as a leader, no matter what level of experience you currently have
- A commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
- Opportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- A family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance.
- To value collaborative practice, and have the ability to build a collaborative team
- To develop and coach effective, future-focused pedagogy within the team
- To value and grow learner capabilities/dispositions
- To contribute positively to our school culture, have a positive, solution focused outlook
- To be reflective of their own practice and leadership, and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally.
We invite all potential applicants to come and visit us and have a chat if you would like to learn more!
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
15 Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs, Auckland 2103
(09) 269 0069
Reremoana Primary School
Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs, Auckland
P O Box 75210, Manurewa, Manukau, 2243
View on map