Commencing term 4: Monday 12 October.
Position: Tuakana team: Y5–6.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic senior class teacher who is collaborative, has a growth mindset, is committed to inclusive education and passionate about child-centred learning. Our wonderful teacher in room 3 is heading back to the South Island and we need someone awesome to replace her.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive teaching and leadership team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Enjoys being challenged, is a team player and brings energy to their position
- Has a sound pedagogical knowledge and is culturally responsive
- Thrives in a collaborative, creative and fun environment
- Recognises that a multicultural community is a gift
- Will promote learner agency, integrated inquiry and is innovative.
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of tamariki and are able to provide engaging learning experiences, we look forward to hearing from you. Please state your strengths and areas of interest in your covering letter.
Applications open: Friday 7 August.
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 21 August.
Short-listing: Monday 24 August. Applicants emailed.
Interview date: Saturday 29 August.
Thank you for your interest in our brilliant school. We look forward to your application.