Leadership - design and facilitator
Work for a positive and passionate organisation, whilst gaining exposure to projects of national and international significance that genuinely make a difference.
We are seeking a full-time leadership – design and facilitator to work within our Future Learning Solutions – Centre for Educational Leadership.
In this diverse role we are looking for someone who can lead or facilitate the effective professional learning and development of leaders within schools and in other education settings. In this position, the successful applicant will need to have strong communication skills and an in-depth, and up-to-date, knowledge of current leadership theory, including culturally authentic pedagogies.
We are looking for the following:
- An experienced senior leader in a range of education settings
- Someone with well-developed facilitation skills
- Someone with the ability to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of programmes
- Someone knowledgeable about adult learning principles
- Someone who is able to travel (both nationally and internationally)
- Someone with secondary leadership experience (desirable but not essential).
This position is based at the University of Auckland Epsom campus.
To submit your application, please apply by via our careers website.
Be in quick to apply as interviews may commence prior to the application close date.
Tertiary provider details
24 Princes Street, Auckland Central, Auckland
Private Bag 92019, Auckland, 1142