Our centre is looking for a centre manager to lead and support our committed and dedicated loyal team. We are a privately owned centre in Hamilton we are a small centre.
As our centre manager, you will be responsible for the full cycle of business operations ( including but not limited to, admin, HR, Marketing, occupancy, resourcing, compliance, curriculum, health and safety and most of all ensuring the centre provides exceptional care to our Children , their whānau and our teaching team. Ensuring the centre provides exceptional care to the children, and supporting and growing the team of wonderful educators.
- BEd/Dip Tch Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration
- Strengths in curriculum, assessment and evaluation
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to promote the centre to the local community
- A passion for identifying areas for opportunity and continuous improvement
- The ability to be 'available' and resolve queries/concerns promptly
- Flexibility and being open to new ideas/ways of doing things
- The ability to listen to understand, and have well being at the forefront.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA9Qh
Mini Miracles Educare Claudelands
ECE centre details
12 Claude Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton
105 Tephra Boulevard, Stonefields, Auckland 1072