Registered ECE teacher
We are looking to employ a qualified and registered ECE teacher, approximately 30 hours per week.
A small, family-oriented, ECE centre licensed for a maximum of 23 children including 10 U2s. We provide a nurturing learning environment for children from 3 months to 5 years.
We offer a fun, relaxed and down-to-earth working environment, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as exciting team-building opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification
- Current registration/practising certificate
- An understanding of intentional teaching practices or a willingness to strengthen these skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to produce quality planning, assessment and evaluation.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA9NJ
ECE centre details
12 Fenwick Crescent, Hamilton Central, Hamilton
4 Waione Court, Takanini, Auckland 2112