Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for toddlers?
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Your warm caring kaiako experience with toddlers would be an added advantage. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our friendly and professional team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
1 Hudson Place, Paraparaumu Central, Paraparaumu
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632