We are a U5 state integrated, high performing school with a roll of 300 pupils in Y1–6, which embraces and celebrates its rich cultural diversity and is willing to continually strive for improvement.
We are looking for a new leader of our school to build on the wonderful work of our recently promoted principal after 9 years of leadership.
This is a tagged position and a willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction, appropriate to the special character of the school, is a condition of appointment.
This position commences term 1, 2021.
View this short video about our school and the beautiful location we live in.
The Board of Trustees looks forward to receiving applications from an experienced educational leader with:
- A demonstrated faith filled and active Catholic life
- Visionary, future-focused leadership with a passion for Catholic education and continual improvement
- A consultative and collaborative approach, engaging with students, staff and the community
- Inspiring and inclusive people leadership, who empowers, delegates, grows leadership in others and leads the experienced team at our school
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; an approachable manner, involved in school life, a role model who lives the school values of Mana, Aroha and Pono
- A strong value of te reo/tikanga and is culturally responsive
- The willingness to work closely with our parish.
How to apply
Please direct enquiries to and request the vacancy application pack from:
Annette Dunn, Board Secretary
(027) 698 3357
Vacancy reference #:1HA9Kn
161 Metzger Street, Georgetown, Invercargill
161 Metzger Street, Heidelberg, Invercargill, 9812
View on map