Montessori centre manager
An exciting new role presents for an exceptional centre manager to join our company.
We are a stunning purpose-built center in the growing country town of Rangiora and are expected to open in March 2020. No expense has been spared, with high quality resources, a well thought out layout, as well as a cafe on the premises for the on the spot coffee fix.
Center owners are invested in creating a warm and friendly environment, with a family homely feel.
Our centre is looking for an experienced, inspiring, and committed leader to come on board as our ECE manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the centre provides exceptional Montessori Education and care to the children, responsible for building a positive team culture, as well as, keeping your team on track to ensure that they continue to deliver exceptional learning opportunities through inspirational planning and curriculum delivery.
Essential for this role:
- Be a collaborative leader who values team spirit.
- Can manage change and adapt to changing situations.
- Have an approachable personality.
- Be able to build relationships with ease.
- Must hold a NZ ECE qualification and full registration.
- Hold a diploma of Montessori education and be passionate about the Montessori Method of teaching.
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience as a center manager
- Strong understanding of Te Whariki and Te Ara Poutama.
- A deep understanding of MOE requirements, 2008 regulations, Licensing criteria, ERO, funding, compliance, policies, and procedures.
- The ability to work with Governance and advocate for Governance decisions, whilst maintain strange allegiance to your team.
- A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels.
If you are an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated professional, who can guide and mentor a large team with flexibility and understanding and want to work in a beautifully designed and well-resourced centre that you can be proud of, then this could be the position for you.
How to apply
Please send you C.V and cover letter, stating why you feel you are suitable for this position to:
(027) 226 0809
Vacancy reference #:1HA9Jr
ECE centre details
1 Charles Upham Drive, Rangiora