Are you a natural leader? Do you have great people skills? Are you resilient?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about inclusive education, where everyone is treated equal regardless of who they are, someone who enjoys life and is committed to learning through fun. We are a fun-loving centre with strong connections to our whānau and community, our ideal manager would continue to strengthen these relationships as well as create new ones.
We are a state-of-the-art centre. From the amazing learning spaces, to the family-feel atmosphere, the centre never ceases to amaze!
You will be managing our U2s room. We have 30 children, we are open from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday and our facilities are amazing!
Our ChoiceKids values are evident throughout the centre and embedded in both our kaiako and tamariki. Both our children and our staff have a strong sense of belonging and we are a real family!
These are very important values for us: integrity, open communication and honesty, motivating to those around you, good time management and supportive.
- Leadership and teamwork
- Organised and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Respectful/values diversity
- Self managing.
Benefits of working at ChoiceKids include:
- Competitive remuneration
- $10 per day petrol voucher if you live 25km for more from our centre, only available for the days you attend work
- Free day care at ChoiceKids for your child or children while you are working with ChoiceKids
- Free professional development
- We will pay your teacher registration if it needs updating
- Free first aid training.
Influencing the lives of children, parents, educators and the wider community since 2011.
ECE centre details
58 Ormiston Road, Flat Bush, Auckland
PO Box 628, Whangaparaoa 0943