ECE registered teacher
We are looking for an experienced childcare teacher that is able to commit full-time to educating and looking after children within our centre. You will be reporting to a head teacher and will be working alongside passionate and friendly staff.
Located in Birkdale, our centre is licensed for 32 children and has a strong, tightly-knit team. Having been recently acquired by seasoned childcare owners, the centre is being fully refurbished and revitalised to provide the best EC education for the children in the area. The team is energetic, attentive, and people-focused. We are looking for someone that has the ability to build strong relationships with children, parents/whānau and other staff.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has:
- Full ECE registration or provisional
- Prior experience in teaching
- Display sound knowledge of Te Whāriki and curriculum planning to meet the needs and interests of our tamariki and parents/whānau aspirations
- Technologically capable to do continuous learning stories
- The ability to proactively work within a team environment; setting goals, offering feedback and celebrating with the team when they achieve
- Proficiency in self-reviewing for further improvement
- Attentiveness towards children
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with parents and whānau
- Punctuality along with exceptional communication skills between children, parents, staff, and management.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HA9GM
ECE centre details
167 Birkdale Road, Birkdale, Auckland
58 Onetaunga Road Chatswood, Auckland 0626